In London town, Huawei has brought a legion tech junket to show off four phones, three wearable devices, a memory card and a whole lot more. And with all of that, we get all of the megapixels, too. What do we make of it?
Well, our colleagues covering the Mate 20 are still quite busy at the moment, so we’re taking the show back stateside to talk more about it. Guests Mario Serrafero of XDA and Ryne Hager of Android Police are here to break it down with us on the Pocketnow Weekly!
Watch the YouTube video recorded at 2:30pm Eastern on October 19th or check out the high-quality audio version right here or through Apple, Google, our RSS and wherever you get your podcasts. Talk back live while you’re watching the show on Twitter with #PNWeekly and shoot feedback to the hosts at [email protected]!
Mario Serrafero (XDA-Developers)
Ryne Hager (Android Police)
- Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro: Would you pay extra for more megapixels?
- Mate 20 X: Should mobile gaming just be about the battery life?
- Porsche Design Mate 20 RS: Is this partnership we still want to happen?
- Nano Memory Card: Why is Huawei creating proprietary memory media?
- Huawei Watch GT: Is this another nail in the coffin for Wear OS?
- EMUI 9.0: How will you adapt to Huawei’s Android this time?
Coming up next:
- Xiaomi: Black Shark 2 and Mi MIX 3
- Apple: iPad Pro, MacBook Air, AirPower?
- OnePlus: OnePlus 6T
- iPhone XR: Your thoughts in three words?
See you next week!