Black Riddles Studio has released a two-minute gameplay video of the Switch version of its upcoming third-person shooter Crazy Justice. It showcases a Battle Royale match.
Here is an overview of Crazy Justice, via Black Riddles Studio:
Crazy Justice is a third-person shooter game in cartoonish style with steampunk elements, created by Black Riddles Studio Ltd. and Black Riddles Studio Publishing, Inc. Play as a hero and save the world from the forces of evil! Complete dozens of missions, find new heroes, gather new special weapons and eliminate the steampunk hordes. Immerse yourself in a beautifully detailed, cel-shaded steampunk world, spanning locations across the globe.
- Building / upgrading system
- Destructable environment
- Battle Royale mode
- Cross-play support (between Xbox One, Switch, and PC)
- Climbing system
- Motion control support (on Nintendo Switch)
- HD Rumble (on Nintendo Switch)
- Splitscreen support (up to 4 players in story mode and 2 players mode in multiplayer)
- Cover and hiding system
- Customizable Skill Deck (which specify the character’s behavior)
Crazy Justice is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC in Q2 2018.
Watch the footage below.